POLICIES + RULES + WEATHER
General Event Policies
- Teams should report to the assigned field at least 1 hr before game time.
- Warm-ups will be conducted in the open play areas behind each field. Do not hit or throw balls into permanent or temporary fencing. Any player warming up a pitcher must wear a mask.
- Pitcher will be allowed 5 warm up pitches her first inning & 3 warm up pitches thereafter. All new pitchers will be awarded the same.
- When the game is over, teams must leave the field immediately after shaking hands. We will be on a tight schedule and you must adhere to this rule. Please be courteous and clean up after each game.
- Champions will provide 2 New or “Like” new games balls per game. If those balls leave the field and DO NOT return. The teams are responsible for providing additional balls.
- Home team/visiting team will be determined by coin toss. First team listed in bracket will occupy home team dugout.
- Visiting team will keep the scoreboard.
- No players, team coaches or parents/spectators will be allowed in areas designated “College Coaches Only”.
- In case of uncontrollable circumstances or interruptions due to weather, the Tournament Director reserves the right to alter the tournament format in anyway necessary to maximize the number of games played by each team.
Showcase Game Rules
- All exhibition games will be 1 hour 50 minute time limit (Finish the batter).
- Free substitution will be permitted on defense during Showcase games.
- You can Roster Bat. Please maintain the integrity of your batting lineup (special requests from college coaches to see a player are acceptable).
- In the event of a Hit Batter- the batter can choose to take the base or stay and hit. The hit by Pitch would then count as a ball on the batter.
- No lineup cards needed during showcase play.
- No “Run Rules” are in affect during Showcase Play. Games can end in a tie.
Tournament Director/Champions CEO- Stacy Tamborra 404-808-5495
Please call 404-808-5495 in the event of inclement weather for event updates.
- Teams that cancel after they are listed as “Accepted” in the tournament will forfeit all rights to a refund.
- Teams that cancel prior to 9/1/2021 will be refunded the full amount minus a $100 administrative fee.
- Teams that have paid the entry fee and are put on a waiting list will be refunded the full amount if they are not accepted in the tournament.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: There is a chance this tournament could be rained out. It is a 2-Day event and we will do everything in our power to get in as many games as possible during those three days.
If the fields are deemed UNPLAYABLE and you get zero games played, you will receive a refund less 25% of your registration fee to cover administration costs; if you get one game played we will refund 50%; if two or more games are played there will be no refund.
If the event is cancelled, you can transfer your registration to another Champions Elite Showcase event; if you transfer to another Champions Events it will be the all fees minus a 10% administrative fee.
Please note that 100% of the proceeds of this tournament will go to support Tomorrow’s Champions Charities. If you choose to donate a percentage or all of an amount refunded to you please see Stacy Tamborra
Your Information: We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business’ personally identifiable information to any third party.
Collected Information: Your personal information is collected through our contact forms only. This website currently has no applications or programs that gather information from your computer without your consent. Users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., your zip code). Certain information, such as your email address, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients.
Summation: If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us.