POLICIES + RULES + WEATHER
2022 Champions Elite Summer Showcase Rules
2- We will play USA Elite Select Rules. Rules available at http://usaeliteselect.com/
3- Line Up cards are required for each game.
4- Roster Batting:
Roster Batting is allowed in Pool Games.
5- Courtesy Runners:
Bracket Games– Runner must be an unused Sub.
Pool– Runner can be the last completed out (For pitcher and catcher only)
6- Pool games will be 90 Minutes, Finish the Inning (DROP DEAD AT 100 MINUTES). Games can end in a tie and will NOT revert to the previous inning.
7- Bracket Games are 90 Minutes, Finish the Inning. Tie Breaker in the 8th inning OR first new inning after the 90th minute.
8- Bracket Game Run Rules 12 after 3, 10 after 4, 8 after 5
General Event Policies
- Teams should report to the assigned field at least 1 hr before game time.
- Warm-ups will be conducted in the open play areas behind each field. Do not hit or throw balls into permanent or temporary fencing. Any player warming up a pitcher must wear a mask.
- Pitcher will be allowed 5 warm up pitches her first inning & 3 warm up pitches thereafter. All new pitchers will be awarded the same.
- When the game is over, teams must leave the field immediately after shaking hands. We will be on a tight schedule and you must adhere to this rule. Please be courteous and clean up after each game.
- Champions will provide 2 New or Like new game balls per game for 14U-18G. After those balls leave the field and don’t return- each team is responsible for putting in a new game ball.
- 12U Teams will provide their own game balls.
- We will be playing USSSA Rules, any EXCEPTION to those rules are listed below.
- Home team/visiting team will be determined by coin toss. First team listed in bracket will occupy home team dugout.
- No players, team coaches or parents/spectators will be allowed in areas designated “College Coaches Only”.
- In case of uncontrollable circumstances or interruptions due to weather, the Tournament Director reserves the right to alter the tournament format in anyway necessary to maximize the number of games played by each team.
- Both the USSSA Approved Ghost Bat AND Blue Ghost Bat ARE allowed.
14U-18G Pool/Exhibition Game Rules
- All exhibition games will be 7 Innings.
- Free substitution will be permitted during Exhibition games ONLY.
- No lineup cards needed during exhibition play.
- No “Run Rules” are in affect during Exhibition Play.
12U Pool Game Rules
- All pool games will be 120 minute time limit (Finish the Inning) or 7 Innings.
- Free substitution will be permitted on Defense.
- All USSSA rules will apply Including Run Rules. (12 after 3, 10 after 4. 8 after 5)
- Games CAN end in a Tie.
Bracket/Elimination Game Rules
- BRACKET/ELIMINATION GAMES will be 7 Innings.
- Elimination Games will play with Championship play lineup cards, including all Additional Player options and DP/FLEX option on offense. LINE UP CARDS ARE REQUIRED.
- USSSA Run rules will be in affect during elimination play. (12 after 3, 10 after 4. 8 after 5)
Tournament Director/Champions CEO- Stacy Tamborra– 404-808-5495
Please call 404-808-5495 in the event of inclement weather for event updates.
1. Teams that cancel after they are listed as “Accepted” in the tournament will forfeit all rights to a refund.
2. Teams that cancel prior to 1/1/2022 will be refunded the full amount minus a $400 deposit.
3. Teams that have paid the entry fee and are put on a waiting list will be refunded the full amount if they are not accepted in the tournament.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: There is a chance this tournament could be rained out. It is a 4-Day event and we will do everything in our power to get in as many games as possible during those 4 days. If the fields are deemed UNPLAYABLE and you get zero games played, you will receive a refund less 25% of your registration fee to cover administration costs; if you get one game played we will refund 50%; if two or more games are played there will be no refund.
If the event is cancelled, you can transfer your registration to another Champions Elite Showcase event; if you transfer to another Champions Events it will be the all fees minus a 20% administrative fee.
Your Information: We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business’ personally identifiable information to any third party.
Collected Information: Your personal information is collected through our contact forms only. This website currently has no applications or programs that gather information from your computer without your consent. Users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., your zip code). Certain information, such as your email address, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients.
Summation: If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us.